Be it ordering your favorite Chinese food or buying the first copy of your favorite celeb’s award function gown, everything is now possible via the internet. Especially, in the past one decade, things have changed drastically and gave us the real goals of adopting advancement.
The connection between online mediums and non-profit organizations-
Further adding more to this bandwagon, different non-profit organizations have started to register themselves with an aim of getting popular amid the locals. The motive can be anything but efforts are always similar.
Many Muslim not profit organizations teaching the true meaning and eminence of Udhiya often known as Udheiya as well, are establishing their feet on the digital grounds just to expand the cause of humanity and reach to the maximum number of needy people.
The challenges a non-profit organization face-
If seen according to the SEO perspective, it is hard to rank a non-profit organization as people only look for websites where they often find their favorite brands, eatables or clothing items. This has somehow made things more challenging for digital marketers but it doesn’t mean that there isn’t any solution for the same.
And in case, if you are given this hard yet interesting task to accomplish, then here are a few smart hacks that might help you bring out some good results.
1. The power of keywords – Find out the most relevant keywords for your website and check the competition rate. For this, you can use Google Keyword Planner which let you get the best keywords with the lowest competition rate. Before anything else, you need to be wise with your keywords selection.
2. Start blogging – To get ranked at the top of the Google search results, start writing and updating constant blogs on your non-profit business website. Use the best keywords to embed in the blogs or articles. Here, you need to put a major emphasis on the keyword density which can create the real difference.
3. Understand the influence of H1 tag – In the SEO and copywriting world, mugging up the right format of writing blogs or articles is a must. No matter what you write, make it look presentable, easy to read which is possible when you segregate the copy in different sections. One Smart way to do so is to embed a keyword in the H1 tag which helps in ranking it faster.
4. Keywords in the image – Whichever image you use on the website, blog or articles, make sure to add the image alt text as the keyword to it. This ultimately makes the image unique.
5. Upload videos with the title – Upload videos on the website or different digital marketing websites, but with an appropriate title having the keyword.
The bottom line-
For the SEO world, content is the king. All one needs is to make the most out of this skill. Generally, the digital marketer is supposed to keep a better check on the number of keywords to embed in the copy. And this thing comes with experience and knowledge.